Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In Class Daydreaming about Thailand

Hi Family & Friends,

It's me, Janine again.  Well, here I am sitting in school.  My teacher is sick and we have a substitute today; so I am a little bored, so I decided to write on my blog.  Now, I am waiting to hear from AFS to find out what city in Thailand I will be living in, after that I will find out what family will be hosting me.  That is the most exciting part.  

Many of you may know that we are currently hosting a girl from Mozambique, which is located in southern Africa.  She is pretty cool, we go to the same school, but she is a senior.  She also speaks Portuguese.  Can you believe it an African girl who speaks Portuguese,  but her English is coming along very well.

I think my mom is having second thoughts about me going to Thailand for so long...but it is tooo late, she already agreed I could go. and  plus, I am already packed in my mind...I am now daydreaming about my flight and arrival day.  Well, I have to go, the bell just rang.  I have rehearsal today.  I am in the Lady Barbershoppers singing group at my school...Maybe I will tell you all about in my next blog.  Talk to you soon.

Janine

No comments:

Post a Comment